Monday, June 22, 2015

Side Effects: Summer Research Project


Happy Monday! Today we will jump back into our Summer Research Project, last week we focused on [1] credible resources and research tips [2] basic facts [3] inspirational figures. Today we will kick off this week's research with researching side effects of your cancer and treatment options.

Side Effects Research Topic- Short Term + Chronic 


  1. What are potential side effects of cancer and its treatment in general?
  2. Are there side effects that are particular to my cancer versus other cancers? What are they?
  3. What are some ways that I can combat some of these side effects?
  4. Are there any preventative steps I can take to help limit chronic side effects?
After this portion of the research, analyze how these side effects may impact you on an emotional level. 
  1. How will I manage these side effects?
  2. What is my plan of action when these side effects are acting up?
  3. In what ways will I cope with these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment