Happy SPLURGE! Friday! In honor of Ice Cream Appreciation Month today's craft is the perfect way to spend your SPLURGE friday! Check out this awesome craft by Crafty Morning
- Green, Red & Brown Paint [or substitute the green for a color of your choice!]
- Elmer's Glue
- Barbasol Shaving Cream
- White card stock Paper
- Paint Brushes
- Start by mixing the elmer’s glue with the shaving cream until you get “stiff peaks” in the mixture.
- Add some green paint or food coloring to the puffy paint. Cut out a triangle cone with cardboard and draw lines with a marker. (I used an Amazon delivery box I had laying around)
- Using a paintbrush, paint an ice cream cone shape on top of the cone. Take a tiny paintbrush/brown paint and add little chocolate chips!
- Add some red cherries at the top if you want! Let it dry overnight and it’ll be puffy to touch!