Teen with a Dream™ is a 501 (c) (3) charity founded specifically to enrich the lives of pediatric cancer patients and the lives of their families by combating the effects of social isolation and loneliness during chemotherapy through specialized social, educational, and financial programs.
Follow our blogs for daily tips, advice, tricks, stories, and information that will help you on your cancer journey!
On this cyber monday we wanted to highlight companies that do good, highlight a healthy environment, or promote happiness and joy. Next week we will go back to our tips and tricks to get through chemotherapy.
1. Modavanti an online site stocked with amazing items that are ethically and responsibly made. From Sweaters to fun items for stocking stuffers.
2. The one for one company Toms Shoes does good for the world and you can look stylish in their new styles.
3. Amazon Smile, allows you to shop on Amazon and select a charity to support at the same time, and yes Teen with a Dream can be type into this site.
4. Humble Bundle a store that sells great games and audio books that not only bring joy to your child, but also allow you to support charity at the same time.
5. Beauty Counter brings us toxic free products for adult and children. They are committed to clean beauty and skincare as well as a supporter of Teen with a Dream. Check back tomorrow and see how Beauty Counter is supporting Teen with a Dream for #GivingTuesday !
Here is our short guide to some amazing sites on Cyber Monday!