Wednesday, March 18, 2015

“I wish to be”-Make-a-Wish Story: Allan

Today’s inspirational story comes from Make-a-Wish Foundation’s “I wish to be”  section! It is filled with numerous stories of strength, charisma and hope. Today we would like to share with you, Allan’s story.
Allan has spent his years dreaming up designs of cars. It is his dream to make a living in the business and share his passion. It was through UAW-GM and Make-A-Wish® Philadelphia and Susquehanna Valley that he was able to make this come true!
Allan was invited to a prominent design meeting with GM at their headquarters and share his incredible creativity. GM ultimately unveiled their own sketches of Allan’s ideas, and his reaction was profoundly grateful stating: ““All I have to say is thank God that I’m here to tell you where I came from – a lot of agony and pain. But this is everything I have dreamed of, that got me through-I thank the Lord for giving me another day to live my dreams. And I thank each of you for your generosity.” [Make-a-Wish]
Read the article in full here!
Photo + Quotation provided by Make-a-Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment